The restaurant, located in the former " Contrada Granda " is located in the prestigious Montalban (XV ).
This Venetian tavern was already being talked about in Han Barth's 1909 guide.
But the story of our restaurant is even older ;
Findings made during the restoration of the Osteria trace its origins to 1300 under the banner of " La Ritonda "
The first license to "Selling retail wine and renting beds " dates back to October 18, 1846
At the entrance, an old St. Mark lion made of Istrian stone, unnoticed by the Imperial troops during the Camrai War (1508) because it was hidden, buried under the Bocce court of “Osteria al Municipio”, near Palazzo Vettori.
The stone floors and chestnut wood beams of the Tavern and the Restaurant's entrance date are originary of 1300, while the main hall dates back to the fifteenth century.
Via XX Settembre 77/79 31015 Conegliano (TV) tel. 0039 0438 23186
creation : ao-graphics.com